EAJS Conference 2020
The European Association for Japanese Studies invites paper and panel proposals for the forthcoming 16th EAJS International Conference.
- Panel and paper proposals should be written in English and submitted no later than 27 January 2020.
- All panels and papers must be proposed online. The proposal links follow, but please read all the rules and instructions first.
- Delegates may only present once. Delegates may have an additional role as discussant in one other panel than the one they are presenting in or convening. No other double roles are permitted.
- Proposers should refrain from contacting Section convenors directly so as not to jeopardize the anonymous selection process. Convenors have been asked not to respond to inquiries sent directly to them before completion of the selection process. So any queries concerning the submission of proposals, should be sent to eajs(at)nomadit.co.uk.
- The EAJS will offer travel grants for early career scholars without access to travel funding. The call will take place after panel/paper decisions are made.